Technical Project Manager
A supplier of water-jet propulsion systems need a skilled project manager to manage and coordinate customer contracts globally. In the role you ensure effective management of customer requirements and expectations as well as good business relationship. As a person you are result-oriented, structured and can effectively and independently execute your work and drive your projects forward.
- Manage and coordinate customer contracts from signing of order until delivery of contract duties
- Manage and drive internal resources to ensure delivery and handover of contract
- Prepare order and item structure and submit order confirmations and invoices
- Ensure production of documentation packages such as drawings and manuals
- Manage classification and the FAT process
- Lead dispute and issues with customers, pulling in stakeholders
- Monitor, report and achieve the project’s financial goals and other KPIs
- You have a M.Sc. or B.Sc. in engineering or equivalent and at least 5 years of experience in project management.
- You are business minded with strong customer focus and good commercial judgment.
- You enjoy direct contact with customers and suppliers and working in a multicultural environment.
- Very good communication skills in English and Swedish, both in speech and writing is needed.
- Ability to travel when required.