System-integration/application developer with DevOps
This role includes, but is not limited to:
- Improve and simplify mono repo structure and how software is built
- Automize build and test targets in Cake, Jenkins, Artifactory and Microsoft Portal
- Desktop application development on Windows using C# .NET and C++
- Contact with other teams and external partners and customers
- Together with the team and the product owner work according to agile development principles
- Contribute to the product roadmap and planning together with the rest of the team to meet delivery deadlines
- Someone who is curious about technology and dedicates time to keep up to date with technology trends relevant for the role
- Someone who likes working in a climate where quick changes and new priorities is part of everyday work.
- Someone who thinks knowledge-sharing is important, is easy going and invite and participate in discussions with team members and members of other teams to solve the task at hand.
- Someone that really wants to amaze our customers, is customer-oriented and proactively wants to provide the best products and service possible.
- A team player that likes to solve problems together with others.
- Someone that is self-driven, find and propose solutions to problems and challenges.
- Someone who has a passion for software development and producing readable, reusable, efficient, testable and well-tested code.
At least B. Sc. in computer science or equivalent.
Work life experience
At least 4 years experience relevant for building and distributing complex software products as well as desktop application development experience.
Experience / Skills (must haves)
Basic scripting knowledge in Powershell
Build scripts like Cake, MSBuild, Cmake and similar
Build systems Jenkins (what we use) or similar
Windows eco-system development
Experience / Skills (nice to haves)
Agile or Scrum software development and ways of working
Experience of software integration projects
In-depth knowledge of UWP, WPF
Experience of WINAPI development
Fluent in English – both speaking and in writing