System Developer Senior
We want to take the Store app solution to the next level and by that we need to extend the development team with highly experienced and high performing developers. As an app developer you will, together with the team be responsible for taking our new app to the next level. We expect you to be an excellent coder with the ability to quickly adapt to market trends and with the willingness to share with the other team members.
- Work in a local agile team setup with a mix of IT, business and UX competences.
- Be involved in design teams implementing our new solutions.
- Be active in the areas continuous improvement efforts both by proposing new ideas and by implementing the agreed initiatives in your team.
- Excellent and experienced iOS or Android developer with openness to dig into new and unknown components
- Having a communicative mind-set; Willingness to share what you learn and see benefit for whole team
- Solid background working in an agile environment and teams
- For iOS Swift is our primary programming language but we have some legacy code in Objective-C, so experience from both Swift and Objective-C is necessary.
- For Android Kotlin is our primary programming language but we have some legacy code in Java, so experience from both Kotlin and Java is necessary.
- Writing unit tests and testable code.
- Write smart and well-documented code.
- Understand and debug complex code.
- Experience of retail mobile app development is an advantage.
- Experience from working with Firebase analytics is desirable.
- An excellent team player!