Software engineer (Senior)
The Pricing team has a need for a Senior software engineer with knowledge in web development technologies to build the core of a new sub team. The goal is to start development of new functionality and new products in parallel with the ongoing migration from platform to web for the existing pricing solution. There is a strong need to coordinate this work and work cross-functional with the existing platform team. The need for the software engineer will exist for initially 6 months with a possible extension of some months but not exceeding 12 months. There is some potential need to handle calls outside office hours.
The software engineer will work with web development in general, mockup /design of new user interfaces and development of new data integrations. The planned work includes development of a pricing tool for News, integration of data and algorithms provided by the Data and Analytics team for Markdown products, a dashboard for users of the pricing web interface as well as work on a self-healing approach for the existing and planned web interface batch runs and data.
- As the team will work with the agile methodology Scrum, it is important that the developer have some experience working with agile development and is open to adapt and learn.
- Solid experience level in development with React.js and Java/SpringBoot is a Must.
- Experience working in a Cloud environment is highly beneficial (preferred is GCP).
- An excellent sense of delivering with quality is required.
- Knowledge of other new technology is beneficial.
- 1. React.js 4-7 years’ experience (Senior)
- 2. Java / SpringBoot 4-7 years’ experience (Senior)
- 3. GCP 1-3 years experience (Junior)