Order Project Leader
Execute and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle, 10-30 weeks. The main responsibilities is:
– lead the project organization based on project deliverables, and define roles, responsibilities and objectives;
– develop, communicate and manage project scope, objectives and deliverables based on pre-defined stakeholders’ requirements;
– define, execute, manage and communicate a deliverable project plan;
– define, communicate and manage the project budget;
– define, plan and manage quality activities to meet project requirements through employing necessary processes, methods and tools;
– develop and implement a risk management plan.
– monitor and approve all budget project changes
– evaluate the outcome of the implementation phase and suggest rot cause actions.
– follow up quarterly: quality, time and cost (budget) and provide the information to cluster and Project Leader Manager.
– act as an interface between the business unit and the market company worldwide.
To be successfull in this position you should have a good technical understanding and a background within mechanical or equivalent. You need to be able to handle many different orders at the same time but in different stages. And you need to have good skills in cost analysis and control. You are fluent both in written and spoken English and a talented MS Outlook and MS Excel user. SAP skills are preferred. Further you have a systematic approach as well as the ability to take initiatives, drive your own activities and are service minded.
– Leading skills
– Decision making
– Problem solving
– Effective communication in English
– Project Management experience more than 2 years
– Be able to manage many on-going parallel projects due to short life cycle
– SAP or equivalent business system. (SAP required)
– MS Office, with focus on Outlook and Excel.
– Flexible and service minded
– The consultant is expected to bring his/her own computer