IT Portfolio Manager
As our IT Portfolio Manager, you will help us achieve ambitious goals. We are looking for a person who is inspired by change, has a high interest in business development that creates customer and business value.
You want to drive business initiatives from the very first start to completion, and feel comfortable with change. You will be part of the Company, where we create possibilities for a better living by providing banking and financial services. We do it with different perspectives, natural curiosity and long-term focus. A unique chance for greater responsibility and future opportunities. Let’s achieve great things together. Let’s make a difference in finance for the many people
You will be part of the IT Portfolio Team within the IT organization. The role will secure the controlling and management of the end-to-end delivery from suppliers and partners, liaising with key stakeholders in the bank, as well as being part of evaluating and prioritizing proposed ideas for demands, projects and programs within the portfolio. The position will report to the Head of Portfolio Management and will be based in Malmö.
As Portfolio Manager, your main responsibility will be:
- Direct the evaluation, prioritization, coordination and risk mitigation within the demands and project portfolio through approved IT governance, with focus on delivering value to the organization
- Manage budgeting and forecasting for demands, projects and programs within the portfolio
- Ensure program and project level “lessons learned” activities are conducted with a focus on continuous service improvements within company and our partners
- Work closely with partners and third parties within the portfolio
We offer you
Operating at the center of events, you will have an active role in various decision forums, represent us to external partners and create a great foundation for further development. This position is more than what meets the eye. You will get the chance to push boundaries and influence your daily work. All as part of a caring and open culture where we live our values, work hard, have fun and operate with a long-term perspective. Because here opportunities arise and growth follows.
Are you the one?
- Do you have at least five years of successful professional experience in Project Management?
- Do you have demonstrated project portfolio management skills (project intake, resource demand planning, budget management)
- Are you rigorous, organized and structured?
- Do you have experience of working with third parties and off shore projects?
- International work experience?
- Do you have excellent communication and presentation skills?
- Are you experienced in Agile Software Development?
- You are mobile and prepared to travel if needed!
- Fluent both in English and a Nordic language – spoken and written!
- Ability to work in a team